Spring Registration NOW OPEN!!!
*If interested in Winter Session 2, please call (301) 528-1480*
Welcome to SAM and the Pre-Kicks program. This program emphasizes improvement of gross motor skills and development of fundamental soccer techniques while having FUN. Classes are loosely structured with lots of positive reinforcement and activities that change quickly to hold the interest of 3-4 year old children.
Soccer skills will be introduced through a variety of exercises and games in a group setting to encourage personal interaction and social development. Each session will progress and new skills will be introduced but activities will be repeated to improve technique through repetition and to also increase confidence. Please check out our Coaching Bio’s located on the right side of our page!
Registration is not complete until payment has been received.
Payment must be made in advance of each session.
Please submit payment at least one day before the first class.
Do not arrive a few minutes before the first class with your payment (class may be full at that time).
- Online registration is open
- Scroll down for full schedules for session
- All classes will be held outdoors on a predetermined field. We will notify you of your field in an e-mail generally 24-48 hours before your first class.
- When you arrive at the field, there will be a board detailing to which grid and coach you are assigned. Please look for the RED signs with the corresponding grid.
- Please bring a size 3 ball, water and play clothes. Cleats and shin guards are not necessary.
Got a Question? Check out our FAQ page, or shoot us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.