WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE ALL FAMILIES TO REGISTER ONLINE.
Spring 2017 Registration: NOW OPEN - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Spring 2017 Coaches Registration: NOW OPEN - CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
To register as a Coach, Asst. Coach or Team Manager please register as a Volunteer and follow this link for pertinent information.
Spring 2017 REGISTRATION:
We strongly encourage everyone to register online. If you do not have access to a computer, tablet or smartphone please come into the Discovery Sports Center located at 18031 Central Park Circle between the hours of 9am-6pm and a staff member can help register you on-site.
If you have any issues registering online please contact Annie Gavett at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Fees for Spring 2017:
- Early Bird Registration: $145 by February 15
- Regular Registration: $155 February 16 or later
Returning Players Deadline - February 15th:
- Returning players must register by February 15th.
- The team coach must be identified at the time of registration (put coach's first and last name in "Coach Request" box)
- After the deadline, all returning and new players are placed on a first come, first serve basis, as space allows
- Team placement is not guaranteed
What is included in the registration fee:
- 8 game season
- Games at the SoccerPlex
- End of season award (U6-U9 - participation award for every player)
- Award to division champion (U10 and older)
- Uniforms (Players that play both fall AND spring for the same team, will retain and use their fall jersey).
Important Information Concerning Uniforms:
- The following is generally what you should expect to order for your child. Obviously, each child is different and you know your child best, but hopefully this can serve as a marker for you:
- U6 - Youth Small
- U7 - Youth Small
- U8 - Youth Medium
- U9 - Youth Medium/Youth Large
- U10 - Youth Large/ Youth XL/Adult Small
- U11 - Youth XL/Adult Small
- U12 - Adult Small
- U13 - Adult Small/Adult Medium
- U14 - Adult Small/Adult Medium
- HS (U15-U18) - Adult Small/Medium/Large
- For all participants (jersey, shorts and socks)
- * Uniform sizes are not guaranteed *
- *You should pick uniforms based on what your child will be wearing in the Spring, as uniforms will be allocated for the Fall and Spring season for returning players*
- Uniforms are in partnership with High Five, and will represent one of 18 countries.