1. Why join SAM?
As the league of the Maryland SoccerPlex, all SAM games will be played at the Maryland SoccerPlex, recently voted best soccer facility in the United States by Connect Sports.
What sets SAM apart is its soccer education program. Our focus is on player skill development and enjoyment of the game, with a strong emphasis on individual skills and game intelligence.
Participation on a SAM team or in a SAM program includes:
- Games and programs are held at the SoccerPlex (SAM also offers before and after school clinics at many local schools)
- Player and coach enrichment programs conducted by professional coaches
- Parent education
- Player development
- SAM management team is on site on every game weekend and when programs are offered.
2. Where can I find more information about the Leagues?
- Click here for information about the SAM Recreational League
- Click here for information about the SAM Select League
3. What are the Developmental Programs?
Click on the link for additional information about each program.
- 2 Kicks (age 2)
- Pre-Kicks and Off-Site Pre-Kicks (ages 3-4)
- Kickers (ages 5-7)
- Rec Ready (ages 5-7)
- Upon graduating from these Grassroots programs, the players can take on the next challenge - recreational level play in our SAM league. We also offer instructional skills programs for players 7-12 years old. Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly Discovery Sports Center). Click here for more information.
For general questions, please e-mail email@example.com or call 301-528-1480.