Let's Play Some Soccer!
We are taking precautions to ensure that we can provide a safe space for your child to play soccer this summer! Check out the precautions for all SAM Programs, including camp. In addition to these new policies we are doing the following for SAM Soccer Camp:
What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when they are not actively engaging in play with campers
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout camp
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field-side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 27 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
|Week 9||August 16 - August 20|
|Week 10||August 23 - August 27|
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Water - enough to last the entire day
- Shin guards
Full-Day - 9:00am-3:00pm, $235
Half-Day - 9:00am-12:00pm, $145
Multi-Week Discounts are available and applied automatically at checkout. Must register for 2 or more weeks in one transaction to receive $20 off each camp week (only for weekly full-day camp registrations)!
Extended Care is available!
Morning: 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Afternoon: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Improve individual technique and tactics
- Provide individual attention
- Develop sportsmanship, cooperation, and initiatives
- Players grouped by age and ability
- Groups and teams are kept together
- Excellent player/coach ratio
- Safe, new COVID 19 policies
Who Can Attend
Girls and boys ages 5-14 that have the desire to learn, work hard and have fun
- Maryland SoccerPlex in Germantown
- The SoccerPlex has 21 high-quality grass soccer fields and 3 synthetic turf fields
- In case of inclement weather, the complex can make use of its indoor arena, the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse (formerly known as the Discovery Sports Center)
- Specific field assignments for each week will be emailed out prior to the beginning of the first day of camp.
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for the Full Day, Full Week Option - Click Here
To register for the Half Day AM or PM Week Option - Click Here
To register for Before or After Care - Click Here
STEP 2: Camper Health and Information Form
We are only accepting online submissions. To access the form click here
The form only needs to be filled out once for the entire 2021 Summer.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
(Online Submission Only) - DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL CAMP
This form must be completed daily to ensure your child is not sick, experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, has not been in contact with anyone who has been/is sick due to COVID-19
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
Campers will not be permitted to attend camp if required forms are not completed.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus
a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.