Soccer & Tennis Camp
SAM Soccer and the Montgomery TennisPlex have partnered again for another summer
full of soccer and tennis. Boys and girls ages 6-14 can experience the best of both sports.
Play soccer in the morning and Tennis in the afternoon!
COVID 19 - What we're doing:
- We will be performing temperature checks on our entire staff daily.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask when they are not actively engaging in play with campers
- We will be sanitizing the equipment the campers are using before, and after, use.
- Campers will be participating in mandatory sanitizing/hand-washing breaks throughout camp
- We have trained our staff on proper cleaning procedures as well as other ways to prevent the spread of COVID.
What we ask of you:
- Every day you will be required to fill out a Daily Health Check Form that attests that a) Your child is not showing symptoms of COVID and b) Your child has not been exposed to COVID within the past 14 days. Campers will not be allowed to attend camp until this form is completed each morning. The link for this form will be sent out in your welcome email.
- Complete the Camper Health & Information Form 72 hours prior to the first day of camp. We will not be accepting papers, it must be done electronically.
- Campers must have a mask. Your child will be required to wear a mask when they are not participating in an activity. Children will not be required to wear a mask during physical play in accordance with CDC recommendations.
- Campers bring their lunch. We will not be taking pre-orders and our cafe will remain closed.
- There will be a new Pick-Up/Drop-Off procedure that includes a field-side drop-off/pick-up after which children will immediately sanitize their hands at the sanitize station.
Please click here to see diagram!
|Week 1||June 21 - June 25|
|Week 2||June 28 - July 2|
|Week 3||July 5 - July 9|
|Week 4||July 12 - July 16|
|Week 5||July 19 - July 23|
|Week 6||July 26 - July 30|
|Week 7||August 2 - August 6|
|Week 8||August 9 - August 13|
9:00am - 12:00pm Soccer
12:00pm - 12:30pm Lunch
12:30pm - 3:00pm Tennis
Extended Care Available!
8:00am - 9:00am (Morning)
3:00pm - 6:00pm (Afternoon)
$10 per camper/hr
What to Bring:
- Soccer Ball
- Cleats or Tennis Shoes
- Water - enough to last the whole day
- Shin guards
How to Register for your Summer Fun Today:
STEP 1: Online Registration
To register for the Full Day, Full Week Option - Click Here
To register for Before or After Care - Click Here
STEP 2: Camper Health and Information Form
We are only accepting online submissions. To access the form click here
The form only needs to be filled out once for the entire 2021 Summer.
Step 3: Daily Health Check Form
(Online Submission Only) - DO NOT DO THIS UNTIL CAMP
This form must be completed daily to ensure your child is not sick, experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19, has not been in contact with anyone who has been/is sick due to COVID-19
Important Note: Camper Health & Information form must be completed online at least 72 hours
before your child's first day of camp. Daily Health Check Form must be completed daily.
Campers will not be permitted to attend camp if required forms are not completed.
If you submit a request to withdraw prior to the start of camp, you will receive a refund minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee per week.