Registration Now Open for Winter - Click here to register online.
Players of all levels are encouraged to register.
New players will learn basic fundamentals and experienced players will fine-tune their skills.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.
Mondays beginning December 14 and running for 5 weeks until January 25 (No class on Dec. 28)
- Birth Years 2011-2013 at 5 PM
- Birth Years 2007-2010 at 6 PM
- 50 minute classes
- handling shots/ball gymnastics
- reaction time
- footwork and plyometrics
What to Bring:
- Soccer ball
- Sneakers - no cleats allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Goalkeeper gloves
- Goalkeeper jersey and shorts - optional
- Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse at the Maryland SoccerPlex
Size of Clinic:
- A minimum of 6 players are required to hold the program
- Classes will contain no more than 12 players
Registration and Refund Policy:
- $145 per child
- Register Online
- Refund requests must be submitted prior to the first class
- If the request is made prior to the first class, a refund will be given minus a $50 non-refundable administrative fee
- After the first class, no refunds are given
- Refunds are not provided for missed classes
COVID Refund Policy: In the event the program is canceled in whole or in part due to the COVID pandemic, full or partial refunds less a small admin fee will be issued. If the program has not been canceled and you choose to withdraw your child due to COVID concerns, our standard refund policy (see above) will apply.