This class designed to aid players and teams in their skills and development. The clinic is an all-encompassing session that focuses on training and developing the complete player. There is a heavy emphasis on individual attacking and defending while incorporating different techniques for each situation. We want players to be strong on the ball, confident with both feet, and be creative on the ball.
All classes are taught by professionally licensed coaches.
Ages and Program Information: The SAM Skills Clinics are for any recreational, SELECT, classic, and travel level players ages 2012 to 2005 (7 to 15 years of age). The licensed coaches will work with individual players, teams, and coaches to dovetail with topics covered in regular team practices. Though the target is full team participation, individual registrations are more than welcome.
Please note all clinics are of mixed ages and genders.
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year!
Session 1 – November 9 – December 19 (No class: 11/26-11/28)
Session 2 – December 14 – January 30 (No class: 12/24-1/1; 1/18)
Session 3 – January 26 – March 8 (No class: 2/15)
Click here to see the full winter schedule
Fees: $145/player each session
Registration: Click here to register.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.
Refunds prior to the start of the season will incur a $50.00 administration fee. Refunds will only be given up to and including the 2nd week of play minus a $50 administration fee, $10 t-shirt fee, and a per class pro-rated fee of $35.00/class. After the 2nd week of play, no refunds are given.
If you miss a class you may make it up by attending another class at any point throughout the current season. To do so, please call 301-528-1480 or email Gary Wheeler, email@example.com.
Refunds will not be given for any missed classes.
COVID Refund Policy: In the event the program is canceled in whole or in part due to the COVID pandemic, full or partial refunds less a small admin fee will be issued. If the program has not been canceled and you choose to withdraw your child due to COVID concerns, our standard refund policy (see above) will apply.