This specialized clinic is made especially for strikers! This clinic isn't just for working on your shot, but ways to create more opportunities to take it! The Striker Clinic will help you capitalize on every chance you get!
Skills Learned in the Clinic:
- Introduction to becoming a clinical finisher using the proper techniques
- High repetitions and constant refinement.
- Master Finishing with scenario-based training
- Identify when to shoot, when to pass, when to take a touch
The Maryland SoccerPlex places safety for players, coaches, spectators, and staff at the forefront of all we do. The Maryland SoccerPlex has worked with State and County officials to develop safety protocols and procedures to provide the safest environment possible for visitors to our campus. We have successfully operated leagues, practices, tournaments, and camps since June 2020 when we were allowed to reopen by the County. To date we have no known cases of transmission from activities at the SoccerPlex. We have instituted policies such as health and temperature check daily for visitors, enhanced cleaning protocols, enhanced our scheduling procedures to allow for more time between activities as well as staggered ingress and regress between user groups. We have added additional staff to assist with cleaning as well as monitoring and enforcement of COVID rules and procedures. The safety protocols that we have developed at the SoccerPlex have been posted to the County website as an example for other entities to use for their own facilities and programs.
Details for March 2021 4 Week Mini-Session:
Fine tune your skills for the upcoming spring season!
Classes will be held INDOORS in the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. This program runs for four weeks beginning in the first week of March.
Class Length: 50 minutes
Fee: $100 per child
Registration: Click the link on the left of this page to register.
March Mini Session COVID Protocols:
UPDATE: As of February 9 at 5pm, a new Montgomery County Executive Order was issued stipulating that masks are required for all sports activities, both indoors and outdoors. As such, players will be required to be masked at all times for games at the SoccerPlex.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the child has been asymptomatic and has not had a fever within 24 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
For questions and additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refunds prior to the start of the season will incur a $50.00 administration fee. Refunds will only be given up to and including the 2nd week of play minus a $50 administration fee, and a per class pro-rated fee of $35.00/class. After the 2nd week of play, no refunds are given.
If you miss a class you may make it up by attending another class at any point throughout the current season. To do so, please call 301-528-1480 or email Gary Wheeler, email@example.com.
Refunds will not be given for any missed classes.