Come play indoors over the winter
Grab your 5 besties and create a team in our 3v3 league!
Fast-paced, high-intensity play - great for development
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes and the 3v3 league will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year with the first beginning November 14! The 3v3 field will be a volleyball court size (30 x 60) and goals with be 4' x 6'.
Sign up individually or as a team (6 players max per team: no GK)
*Teams may wear own uniforms
Open to ages 9U-12U (2012 to 2009)
Two levels of play: Recreation and Advanced
Session 1 dates are November 13th and 20th, December 4th, 11th and 18th
Session 2 dates are January 8th, 15th, 22nd, 29th and February 5th
Session 3 dates are February 12th, 19th and 26th, March 5th and 12th
- Games will be Friday night between 6 pm and 8 pm
- 20-minute halves with 5 minute half time
- 15-minute gap between games.
Cost: $50 per player (6 players max per squad: no GK)
Registration: Click here to register for the SAM Winter 3v3 League
“Being able to participate in the 3v3 league has rekindled my son's love for soccer. With all the COVID precautions in place, he can play safely inside the field house with his friends and comes out of each session with a huge smile.” - Ashley
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.
Refunds prior to the start of the season will incur a $15.00 administration fee. No refunds will be given after the first week of play.