2 Kicks is a program designed specifically for 2-year-olds. This parent-assisted (parents are required to attend each class along with their child) class focuses on developing skills such as walking, balance, coordination, and socialization. Additionally, the very basics of soccer – such as kicking and dribbling are introduced.
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year with the first beginning November 9!
Class Length: 35 minutes
Fee: $90 per child per 5-week session
*Please note that a parent is required to attend the class with the child
Registration is open! Click here to register.
- Participating parents AND players must complete an electronic Health Check form before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, only the participating parent will be allowed indoors, no additional spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the fields.
- Water Bottle
- Size 3 soccer ball
- Play clothes and sneakers
- A big smile!