Is Your Child Ready for the SAM Recreational League?
Are They Rec Ready?
Has your child been doing Kickers, but you are not sure if they are ready for SAM Rec? Or do you want to develop your child further before the fall season? Then try our Rec Ready program.
The clinic will teach SAM rec rules, get kids used to the 4 v 4 formats that are used in the U6 and U7 age groups, reinforce soccer basics, and give your child an edge going into the fall season. The Rec Ready class is for 5 to 7 years olds that need an extra boost before transitioning to the Recreational League.
Click the link on the left to view the Class Schedule for the season!
Details for Winter 2020/2021 Sessions:
This winter classes will be held on the courts inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. We will be offering 3, 5-week sessions this year with the first beginning November 9!
Class Length: 50 minutes
Fee: $120 per child
Registration: Click the link on the left of this page to register.
- Parents must complete an electronic Health Check form for their child before every class date. This form confirms that the parent and child have been asymptomatic and have not had a fever within 12 hours before every class. If a form is not completed for a player, that player may not participate on that day. If the parent does not complete the form, the parent may not participate on that day.
- Due to the current number limitation, no spectators are allowed inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse. Our staff will meet your child out front of AHF and escort them to the courts to ensure they are in the correct spot, then after class, we will walk them back out to meet you in the parking lot.
- Masks must be worn the entire time participants are inside the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse.
- Sanitation stations have been installed throughout the Adventist HealthCare Fieldhouse
- Class start times have been staggered to allow time for departing players for fewer people around the courts.
- Size 3 ball
- Water Bottle
- Play clothes, shinguards, and sneakers
- A big smile