- IMPORTANT: ALL NEW PLAYERS must register online using their previous household (If they have one).
- Current registered players do not need to register again
- All BRAND NEW Players must follow the instructions below.
- Photo Upload- Once you click on the player registration link below, you will first be asked to upload a photo to your child’s household profile. This must be done before actually completing the registration form itself. Photos must be a forward-facing headshot to be accepted. Once you have uploaded the photo, you will have the ability to crop and resize it.
- Proof of Age Upload- For players who have not already done so in the past, during your player registration, you will be asked to upload a proof of age document. Acceptable proof of age documents are a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
If you have any questions about any of these changes or if you need help with your registration, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 301.528.1480. We will be happy to help.